Melissa Agnes will help you protect your company, organization or clients against – and prepare them for – a social media crisis! Discover how…
Don’t let your company, organization or clients fall victim to a social media crisis!
“Recently we experienced an issue and we realized quickly that we had to do some online crisis management. We were lucky enough to book the time of Melissa, and so we were capable of using her talents. Fortunately enough we were capable of changing the spin of what we were already seeing come out on social media and get the facts out… There were no repercussions to the firm, our unit prices didn’t budge, the message was out, people were well informed… and in essence, we’ve come out of this now with our tenants in this particular building being that much more grateful for how we professionally addressed the situation and how we kept them informed. We’re very happy with the results that we had, and how we were capable of managing what could have potentially been a much larger issue. Thanks!”
-Dan Oana, VP-Leasing at BTB Reit
Here’s what your social media crisis plan will do for you:
- Detect a crisis – while it’s happening
- Know exactly how and when to respond
- Leverage the powerful and organic help of your loyal customers and brand advocates
- Position your brand as a transparent, reliable and credible source
- React, respond and resolve the situation in the least amount of time possible
- Regain control of your brand and suffer the minimum amount of repercussions possible
Learn the proper strategies to protecting your brand in the least amount of time!
Your COMPLETE roadmap for developing the RIGHT social media crisis plan for your brand!
Here is exactly how the program will teach you to leverage a social media crisis into some profitable PR:
- Learn to detect a crisis as it’s happening
- Understand how your customers expect you to react and respond
- Respond on the right channels – the right way
- Optimize your response to be seen by a maximum amount of customers and prospects
- Leverage the powerful help of your happy customers and brand advocates
- Become the number one source of credible information regarding all aspects of the crisis
- Brand yourself as being transparent, upfront, honest and human
- Position yourself as an invincible force within your market
- Don’t let yourself become a victim to a social media attack – be prepared and able to turn a crisis into a positive brand experience!
“Melissa completely delivers on her promise in the Social Media Crisis Academy! It is complete with a step-by-step training process that teaches you everything from the fundamentals of what your customers expect, right through to even leveraging how to use a competitors crisis to benefit your company! At the end of this training, it’s guaranteed that you will know everything there is to know about protecting your brand through a social media attack, and even more than that – how to come out strong, with happy customers and be better off then you even were before the attack! I would recommend this program to anybody and everybody who is doing some sort of business promotion online. You can’t get all of this information, or these strategies anywhere else! To understand how to protect your brand from online attacks, you don’t need to go anywhere else! Everything you need to know and more is right here, in the Social Media Crisis Academy!”
-Caroline Longtin, Co-founder of ClintStuff
Inside the member’s area you’ll discover:
Module 1: Social Media Crisis 101
Discover the fundamentals of a social media attack, what they mean for your brand, and what your customers expect of you.
- Learn to set up your social media listening posts
- Identify and detect a crisis in the rising – before it’s too late
- Discover exactly why and where brands fail when hit with a social media attack
- Understand and meet your customers’ expectations in the time of a crisis
- And so much more!
Module 2: Developing your Strategy
It took years to build your brand’s reputation, credibility and the relationship you share with your customers. Unfortunately, it only takes one social media crisis to take it all away – unless you’re equipped with the right strategy and plan of action!
- Learn the four pillars of your social media crisis success
- Develop the best social media crisis plan for your brand
- Leverage the powerful help of your loyal customers and advocates
- Optimize your response for maximum views and ﬁnd-ability
- And so much more!
Module 3: Documenting and Analyzing
History is bound to repeat itself – unless we learn everything we can from the first hit. Learn to analyze and document each aspect of the social media crisis, to be able to grow and strengthen your brand for the long run. Not to mention, it provides you with excellent training material for future employees!
- Learn what to document and how
- Understand the events that occurred
- Strengthen your brand’s response time and strategy
- Identify where your customers came to your aid, and learn how to leverage their help faster and easier next time – as well as for future marketing campaigns!
- And so much more!
Module 4: Case Studies Dissected
Learn by example and understand how the biggest and strongest brands have leveraged the power of a social media crisis plan to save their reputation – and how others have fallen, still unable to get up, due to the lack of being prepared.
- Dive deep into the best case studies of recent years
- Learn from both the successes and failures of the top brands in today’s markets
- Discover how to leverage a competitor’s crisis to empower and promote your own brand
- Continue to learn from real life examples as they occur, as this module gets updated as new crises break out!
- And so much more!
This program is for you!
You’ve recently started your own business, or you’ve been at it for a while, and you’re looking into understanding what a social media crisis is, and how it could affect your business if you one day find yourself caught in the midst of one. You want to be prepared with the right strategy and plan, allowing yourself to sleep easy at night knowing that if it one day happens, you’re ready for it!
You work for a company and are responsible or involved in their online marketing campaigns and social media presence. You want to know what to do, how to do it and most importantly, how to save the day if the company ever finds itself hurled into the thrusts of a social media attack.
The Business Owner
You own a business, and you’ve spent countless hours and energy building your reputation and the relationship you share with your customers – and you have no intensions of losing everything you’ve worked hard to build just because of an unexpected social media crisis. You might not do it all yourself, but you know you need to understand it first before you hand it off to someone else to manage.
The PR Firm
You have clients and are responsible for upholding their reputation – both online and off. You’ve dealt with traditional media crises before, but these social media crises are new and popping up everywhere. You want to equip yourself and your staff to understand how to detect them, how to properly respond, and how to continue to protect your clients’ reputations in the event of an unforeseen social media attack.
The Social Media Consultant
You live and breath everything social media and your clients benefit explicitly from your passion. You are always reading and learning in order to stay current with this fast and ever-changing and progressing market, learning new tricks, trends and strategies all the time. You’re aware of the risks that social media presents and want to be able to offer your clients an additional service of being able to protect and guide them through a social media crisis, should they ever find themselves faced with one.
“I had to set-up the social media strategy for the company I work for and got a little worried after doing research and reading about the corporate horror stories.
I realized that even though I’m a big fan of Facebook and Twitter on a personal level, corporate use of social media is different. That’s when I came across the Social Media Crisis Academy.
Melissa really brings you from beginning to end and everywhere in between, teaching you exactly how to train your staff, react, optimize your response, evaluate the events that occurred, and so much more! I’m so thankful that I decided to make this purchase and do the training, because now, I feel as though I’m prepared for anything! I have no shadow of a doubt that our brand would, not just be able to survive a social attack, but come out strong and completely impress our clients and market – which has helped me get my boss fully onboard and willing to take some risks to engage and reach out to our market online! I definitely recommend this training program to anyone and everyone who’s business is present on social media!”
-Christianne Desiray, Black & White Restaurant
Plus… you’re about to receive a TON of extra bonuses and goodies:
Bonus #1: Becoming a super monitor – putting power behind early detection
Early detection is the key to never losing control of your brand. Within this bonus package, I share with you the different tricks and techniques to becoming a super social media monitor! With this bonus package, you’ll never have to worry that a potential, or forming social media crisis will pass you by!
Bonus #2: Exclusive checklists, process maps and charts
A social media crisis is stressful – even for the most prepared of us. You’ll be sure to never lose sight of the end goal, or accidentally forget a step in the plan, with all of these bonus checklists, process maps and charts, including:
- What not to forget within your official response
- The crucial answers and facts to include within your FAQ
- Your contact flow chart
- A checklist for documenting and analyzing the events that occurred, once the crisis has been resolved
- And so much more!
Meet your Social Media Crisis Academy coach!
Social Media Crisis Manager
Melissa Agnes is a social media crisis manager, consultant and speaker who helps companies and organizations of all different sizes protect and prepare themselves for social media crises. She has worked with companies and organizations extending from national parks and government agencies straight through to solo-entrepreneurs who understand the risk involved with their social media marketing.
My goal with the Academy was to provide small to medium sized businesses, as well as PR professionals and traditional crisis managers, with a simple-to-follow and informative training program that takes them from A-Z in understanding the role social media crises play in today’s business, and to provide them with the proper tools to protecting themselves (and their clients) against them.
“Melissa did a phenomenal job creating this program! She really teaches us everything we could possibly need to know and what really impressed me, is how straight and to the point she always was! She gets that we’re busy and don’t have much time, but that we also really need to benefit from these trainings, so she did a terrific job at giving us maximum value while using the least amount of our time as possible!
This program is also perfect to give to your team, or even an assistant because of her clear instructions and easy-to-grasp module layout! It is so well done! Everybody should honestly try it!”
-Clinton Winchester, Redneck Choppers
Social Media Crisis Academy
With your investment in Social Media Crisis Academy you get INSTANT ACCESS to everything you need to create the RIGHT social media crisis plan for your company, including…
- Module 1: Social Media Crisis 101
- Module 2: Developing your Strategy
- Module 3: Documenting and Analyzing
- Module 4: Case Studies Dissected
- Bonus #1: Becoming a super monitor – putting power behind early detection
- Bonus #2: Special checklists, process maps and charts
- Bonus #3: Full access support to our private Facebook group
Now just $97…
Need support? Contact us at email@example.com